Sunday, July 17, 2011

Margaritaville DM900 Battery-Powered Frozen-Concoction Maker


[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
I bought this machine to make non-alcoholic versions of daiquiris and margaritias and discovred that this is one heck of a slush maker as well! The consistency of the drinks that this machine makes is like a frozen coke consistency and the machine works very quickly and easily. The machine is also very easy to clean after use. I am able to get three full batches of drinks from one batch of ice from my refrigerator's automatic ice maker. The automatic feature shaves ice and blends perfectly. This is the third "smoothie" type machine that I have had and the only one that works like it is supposed to. The battery charges well and so far I have made 15 batches of drinks without a recharge.

This will definitely be nice on hot summer nights on the deck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment