Monday, July 18, 2011

Calphalon Unison Nonstick Saute Pans


[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
I have used Calphalon almost exclusively for 10 years now. In 10 years we have had to have 3 returned to Calphalon for no fuss replacement, which happens quickly - super customer service. 3 needed to be replaced due to years of use, well worth the cost of the pans to get 10 years out of them. As long as you follow the directions for care, Calphalon is amazing. I have learned the hard way that you DO NOT run cold water into your hot pan, DO NOT make hard candy in your non-stick pans (candy making better suited for hard anodized). The Unison is the newest pan I have tried. I LOVE IT. It heats nicely, cooks evenly and cleans up beautifully. I cannot attest to washing them in the dishwasher, I can't even see why you would need do. I use a wash cloth and soap and everything wipes right out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment