Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor


[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
I just bought this juicer from Amazon and I can make a liter of juice in about a minute. The large chute means I can toss everything in whole and with the 1000 Watt motor this can juice a bag of carrots, several apples and an entire stalk of lettuce put in whole in seconds with the shredder spinning at 13,000 rpm. I bought this for home and it would be fantastic for a health food restaurant of juice bar. For the fantastic quality and rugged construction you are get far more for your money than any other juicer on the market. It's worth a lot more than I paid for it and this juicer deserves more than 5 stars (far far superior to my top of the line all stainless ACME juicer). I make juice every morning and there is nothing so easy and fast to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment