Monday, July 18, 2011

Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set


[ Click D'pic 2 see detail ]
Initially, I was very pleased with this set of cookware and could not wait for additional pieces to be added by Calphalon. Now, I'm not so sure. I use the cookware on a gas cooktop and have been very careful with them, washing by hand, using liners between them for nesting, etc. However, the two pieces that I use most often have develped stains on the exterior. They do not affect the quality of the cooking and I have had no problem with the interior at this time (I've had them about 9 months and use them almost daily), but the exterior stains look horrible and make the cookware appear much older than it is. I would have given 2.5 stars if that option had been available, but could not honestly give them 3. I'm starting an All-Clad collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment